We have been working on slush machines since we first established in 1999, so it is fair to say we know how slush machines work. We believe that repairing and reconditioning old tired slush machines is a form of recycling and is a cost effective way to get your machine back up and running. Why wouldn’t you repair your old machine when a service costs less than 6% of a new machine?
There are many different makes and models of Slush machine out there and the good news is that we service over 90% of them! Please see if your machine is one made or supplied by those listed below:-
You can see we really do service the majority of machines but I am afraid we are unable to service any replica machines.
Not sure what machine you have?
No Problem, please just send across a couple of photos to email@example.com. We can then advise you of its make and model and whether we can service it.
So your machine has stopped working? Now it is losing you money every day it is out of action. But what is wrong with it? Well we carry out many different types of repairs on slush machines, some are more involved than others but do not worry this is all incorporated into the service cost. Please see below some of the common repairs we carry out:-
We have spent year developing the most effective to service and repair your slush machine. This 7 step process gets to the root cause of issues with your machine and is something we recommend is carried out annually. Please see the detailed steps below:-
1. Initial Diagnosis – It is vital that we diagnose any faults with your machine before we start work. But most importantly whether it is cost effective to repair, If it is not, at this stage we will inform you and only be charged a diagnosis fee.
2. Condenser cleanse – We will ensure that any dust and grease is blown out and removed. We will also straighten out any bent fins.
3. Deep Clean – Your machine will go through intense clean inside and out. We will ensure that vital connections are free from any previous syrup leaks.
4. Repairs – It is at this stage we will repair the faults with your machine, this may include replacement of some parts.
5. Reassembly – We will now piece your machine back together correctly exactly how it will have been done in the factory.
6. Testing – The machine will then go through 2-3 days on constant testing and checks with slush in to ensure nothing has been missed.
7. Final Clean – Your machine is nearly done, a final external clean to ensure any slush residue from testing is removed. Your machine is now ready to returned back to you!
We always do our best to keep our service costs to minimum, so we therefore offer a fixed price depending on your machine:-
Single Bowl Machine – £60
Twin Bowl Machine – £95
Triple Bowl Machine – £110
All prices are plus the cost of any parts fitted, plus any collection and drop off charges if necessary (Usually around £35-50 each way)
All prices exclude VAT
Most machines run off R404a Refrigerant gas and some require re-gas work when they come in for a service. Costs for this service do vary so these costs will be advised for each individual machine.
The sooner we get your machine in for service and repair the better! Our 7 step process is a thorough procedure and does take time. So do not delay! Call one of the team now to get your machine booked in!
Tel: 01904 438343
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Us